CMI — CURRENT MAGNETOMETRY INSPECTION
The award-winning inspection technology for unpiggable pipelines
CMI is a worldwide used, patented and officially certified inspection technology. It fulfils the need to make condition assessment of unpiggable pipelines finally possible. The technology works remotely from the earth's surface, inspection output is maximised while preparations and costs are reduced to a minimum.
Why would you use CMI?
- A magnetic survey designed to assess integrity of difficult to inspect/ unpiggable pipelines
- A simple operation and a huge operator's benefit made us become the industry leader
- Economical and ecological sustainable, a transparent pricing model, and a competitive cost advantage when combining services
- No pipeline shutdown | No direct access to the pipeline | No complicated planning to conduct inspections
- Simple to use and proven by the biggest players in the market
WHICH TYPES OF PIPELINES CAN BE INSPECTED?
Generally, all kinds of buried pipelines made of ferromagnetic material can be inspected. The transported product does not matter. Specific limitations are service based and shall be discussed with one of our inspection specialists individually.
THE CMI TECHNOLOGY
Revolutionary • Reliable • Remote
MANDATORY PREPARATION BY OUR CLIENTS
Max. distance between two contact points
Max. height of vegetation above pipeline
Removal of large obstacles
Such as bushes, fences and buildings
Accessibility of the inspection route, incl. landowner permissions
The distance between inspection cables and pipeline should not be less than 15 m
Pipelines located under traffic roads
Roadblocks or transportable traffic signal systems should be installed
The most powerful all-in one solution for inspection and mapping of buried pipelines.
It’s for a reason that we are amongst Germany’s Top 100 innovators. Because our mission is to overcome these inspection challenges and, together with our clients, continuously improve the safety and reliability of all pipelines.